Instant Pot Spaghetti With GarlicFor those nights when you need something fast and easy turn to this 10-20 minute Instant Pot Spaghetti.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- ALCO Red Chili Powder - 1 tsp
- Italian seasoning - 2 tsp
- Sprig rosemary optional - 1
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Parsley (chopped) - 1/4 cup
- Parmesan cheese - 1/3 cup
- Extra virgin olive oil - 2 tbsp.
- Spaghetti - 8 oz.
- Garlic cloves (finely chopped) - 5 - 6 large cloves
- Bell pepper, thinly sliced (optional) - 1 small
- First, break spaghetti in half and add it to the inner pot of the instant pot. Then add the pasta in two layers in a crisscross pattern.
- then add half a teaspoon of salt and two cups of water. Push the pasta without disturbing too much. Then just make sure the pasta is immersed in the water.
- Then close the lid and adjust the vent to the sealing position. Pressure cook on high for five minutes. You can release the pressure after five minutes. Then we like it a little softer than al dente, so I did natural pressure release.
- When you open the instant pot, you will see that the pasta is stuck together. You will also observe some liquid in the bottom of the pot With the help of thongs gently mix to remove stuck spaghetti.
- You can use it immediately or close it with a lid and set it aside for 3-5 minutes.
Making Garlic Oil & Tossing with Spaghetti
- Here heat a pan and add the olive oil. Then reduce the heat to low and add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Then make sure the heat is on low to avoid burnt garlic. I also added rosemary, but it's optional. Then add Italian seasoning, red chili powder. Sauté for 20 seconds. I also added thinly sliced orange bell pepper and sautéed for 3-4 minutes.
- Then add cooked spaghetti, parmesan cheese, and chopped parsley. Then gently toss the pasta, taste, and adjust the seasoning.
- In a bowl combine sprouted green moong dal, brown chickpeas cherry tomato, and chopped jarred jalapeno with some balsamic vinegar and 2 tsp of liquid from marinated artichoke hearts.
- Then add salt and mix it well. Let it rest for 10 minutes before serving.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
LET'S GET COOKIN'!
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
STAY ALCOEATS HEALTHY: SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.