Stuffed Pomfret Fish Recipe | Tawa PomfretRoasted Pomfret Recipe - This method is one of the easiest, for whenever grilled fish outside is not possible, this oven method is healthy, quick, and delicious.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- Whole Pomfrets Fish - 2
- Salt - to taste
- Lemon Juice - 1½ tbsp.
- ALCO Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- ALCO Coriander Powder - 1 tsp
- ALCO Kashmiri Chili Powder - 1 tbsp.
- Yogurt - ¾ cup
- ALCO Garam Masala - 1 tsp
- ALCO Fish Curry Masala - 1 tbsp.
- Ginger-Garlic Paste - 1 tbsp.
- Oil - 1 tbsp.
- Butter - to need
- ALCO Chaat Masala - Sprinkle
- Firstly make incisions on both sides of the pomfrets and place them on a plate. Sprinkle salt, lemon juice, chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, and rub well on both sides. Set aside for 5-10 minutes.
- Now take yogurt in a bowl. Then add ginger-garlic paste, remaining chili powder, garam masala powder, chili paste, salt, and remaining lemon juice and mix well. Add 1 tablespoon oil and mix
- Then add the marinated pomfrets and coat well with the marinade. Set aside to marinate for 25-30 minutes.
- Now heat butter on a non-stick Tawa or pan. Then place the marinated fish and shallow-fry till evenly done from both sides and the fish is fully cooked.
- Now Finally, transfer on a serving platter. Then garnish with coriander leaves and sprinkle some chaat masala for increasing taste of roasted fish.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.