SPICY CHICKEN - TO SATISFY YOUR SPICY CRAVINGS
Dhaba-Style Hot and Spicy Chicken is an easy-to-make recipe, perfect for those who love eating anything with lots of flavors. For anyone craving authentic Dhaba-like Chicken fare, we've got you covered!
- Serves - 4
- Preparation Time - 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time - 40 Minutes
- 450 gms - Chopped Chicken
- ½ Tbsp - Cinnamon
- 3 / 4 - Fresh cloves
- 2 / 3 - Black pepper
- 10 - Curry leaves
- 8 - Cashews
- 3 Tbsp - Ginger garlic paste
- 2 Tbsp - Coriander Powder
- 2 Tbsp - Cumin Powder
- 3 Tbsp - Refined oil
- 1 Cup - Milk
- 2 Tbsp - Alcoeats Spicy Chicken
For the Marination
- ½ - Slice of lemon
- 1 Tbsp - Chopped coriander
- 1. For marination, take a glass bowl and add chopped chicken, turmeric, red chili powder, yogurt, and salt. Mix the ingredients well and keep aside for 10 minutes to marinate well.
- 2. Put cashews and milk in the processor. Keep the paste aside for further steps.
- 3. Take a heavy-bottom pan and add oil to it. Heat the oil over medium flame.
- 4. Put Alcoeats Easy Indie Bowl - Spicy Chicken, then add ginger-garlic paste, black pepper, coriander powder, cumin powder, and curry leaves.
- 5. Cook until oil separates from the gravy, then add marinated chicken pieces.
- 6. Put cashew milk paste into it until fresh aromatic flavors come.
- 7. Serve the spicy chicken ramen and garnish it with coriander leaves.
You can make these tasty and flavorful spicy chicken tenders in a matter of minutes with our Alcoeats Easy Indie Bowl - Spicy Chicken Simmer Sauce. Our Spicy Chicken Flavor makes an excellent cream-based simmer sauce that goes nicely with chicken.
Health Benefits of Spicy Chicken
Disclaimer: This blog does not provide you with any medical advice. It is strictly meant to be an informational and recipe blog only. Please consult your physician or medical expert on what works best for you.
Chicken has several vital nutrients, including protein, niacin, selenium, and phosphorus. Protein is essential for building and repairing your tissues while helping maintain muscle mass.
- Helps in muscle building - Chicken is one of the best non-vegetarian protein sources. Lean meat means more proteins and fewer fats - making it great for muscle building.
- Keeps bones healthy - Apart from protein, chicken is rich in minerals like phosphorus and calcium that keeps bones in excellent condition. It also contains selenium, known to reduce the chance of arthritis.
- Reduce Stress - Chicken has two nutrients that are great for reducing stress tryptophan and Vitamin B5. They have a calming effect on your body and make chicken an excellent option after a stressful day.
- Help Boost Immunity - Chicken soup has long been a home remedy for alleviating colds, flu, and other common respiratory infections. The hot steam from the liquid loosens mucus from the sinuses and throat, coating them to protect these sensitive areas from being invaded by bacteria or viruses that can lead to infection.
- Promotes heart health - Chicken is rich in Vitamin B6, which prevents heart attacks. It lowers the levels of Homocysteine which increase the risk of a heart attack.
Summing Up On Spicy Chicken
It's easy to make Dhaba-style spicy chicken curry with the recipe. This dish can include many ingredients, such as honey or cashews, which leads to spicy honey chicken. Alcoeats offers Easy Indie Bowl - Spicy Chicken simmer sauce for making this recipe convenient for you to create in less time than it takes.
FAQs on Spicy Chicken Recipe
Why does my chicken turn dry when cooked?
Brine the breast in a solution of water and salt for about 20 to 30 minutes before cooking, guaranteeing it will stay moist.
When cooking chicken, is it better to cook it at a high or low temperature?
Slow and steady wins the race. Start cooking with medium-high heat from the stovetop once you place the chicken pieces inside the pan.
How does an Indian restaurant make chicken so tender?
The answer lies in one technique called brining. To start, you need to cut the chicken breast into 25 mm cubes and immerse it in salty, cold water (the brine). For 20-30 minutes. Then rinse the meat off before marinating and cooking.
What is the key to making a tasty curry?
By sizzling up your spices first. Start by heating whole spices in hot oil to release their flavors. You can choose from cardamom, cumin, coriander, or black pepper for an added kick of flavor.
Does vinegar tenderize chicken?
Acids such as vinegar, lemon juice, yogurt, and wine break down tough skin and muscle fibers in meats to create juicier and more flavorful dishes.
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.