|September 26, 2022
Coconut Milkshake With Chocolate
Note: All highlighted ingredients are available at alcoeats.com
Coconut Milkshake With ChocolateA coconut milkshake made with chocolate sauce and coconut milk is the ultimate coconut chocolate treat for everyone.
Total Time: 5 hour
Prep Time: 3-4 hours
Cook Time: 1 hour
- 1 can of Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- ⅔ cup shredded Coconut Powder
- 4 tablespoon Chocolate Sauce
- 2 tsp Cocoa Powder
- Firstly, place chocolate bean ice cream, and cocoa powder in the blender jar.
- Then shake the can of coconut milk a few times, now open it, and pour it into the blender jar with cardamom powder.
- Then add in shredded coconut and chocolate sauce. Blend for eight to ten seconds until it's combined.
- Then Coconut Milkshake With Chocolate is ready to serve immediately.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.