|September 26, 2022
Easy Masala Chaas Drink
Masala chaas or spiced buttermilk is a refreshing Indian drink that is mildly spicy and tangy, usually savored after meals to improve digestion. Made using just 4 ingredients, it gets ready in just 5 minutes. This recipe is easy, healthy, and delicious.
Note: All highlighted ingredients are available at alcoeats.com
Easy Masala Chaas DrinkMasala chaas is a refreshing Indian drink that is mildly spicy and tangy and usually savored after meals to improve digestion. So try a healthy drink.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- ALCO Cumin Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Plain yogurt - 1 cup
- Chilled water - 2 cups black
- Black Pepper - 1/4 tsp
- Salt - As needed
- Cilantro (finely chopped) - 1 tsp
- Mint (finely chopped) - 8 - 10
- First, add yogurt, and water to a large bowl. Whisk well using a wire whisk so that there are no lumps. You can even use a blender to do the same.
- Then add black pepper powder, salt, Cumin Powder, mint leaves, and coriander leaves, and mix well.
- Then chill the chaas for a few hours before serving.
- Then If you don’t like mint and coriander coming into your mouth while sipping, strain the chaas once the flavors have seeped in (2-3 hours).
- CThen you can also blend all the ingredients in a blender. By doing so, mint and coriander will get blended with the yogurt and they will not come in your mouth yet give the flavor.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
GET 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.