|September 26, 2022
Favorite Lemon Juice Recipe
Note: All ingredients in blue are available at alcoeats.com
Favorite Lemon Juice RecipeNimbu Pani Recipe, this refreshing summer drink it can easily make with lemon juice, cumin powder, chaat masala, and sea salt. The lemon water recipe takes just 10 min.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup Sugar Powder
- 1 cup of Water
- 1 small cup of Lime Juice
- 3-4 cups of Cold Water
- 1 tsp. ALCO Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp. (optional) ALCO Chaat Masala
- Sea Salt to taste
- Fresh mint, Fresh basil, lemon verbena (optional)
- Firstly, combine half a cup of sugar powder and 1 cup of water in a large bowl
- Add lemon juice and mix well until sugar dissolves in water.
- Then put chaat masala, cumin powder, and sea salt, in a ready glass of lamin sugar water.
- Then pour nimbu pani over ice cubes in the glass. Stir it well so all the ingredients mix well
- Then serve cold and garnish with, lemon verbena, and fresh mint if desired.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.