SPICY MAC AND CHEESE RECIPEThis mouthwatering Spicy Mac & Cheese Recipe is cooked with warm flavorful spices and magic masala that add an exotic new taste to the classic dish.
- Prep Time - 15 Minutes
- Cook Time - 10 Minutes
- 400g - Macaroni
- ½ cup - Bread Crumbs
- ½ cup - Grated Cheese
- 1 cup - Frozen fresh Peas
- ½ tsp Powder - Black Pepper
- 1 tsp - ALCO Magic Masala
- 1 tbsp. - Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 2 tbsp. - Refined Flour
- 2 cup - Milk
- 2 medium - Onions
- 5-6 - Green Chilies
- 2 tbsp. - Butter
- ½ cup - Tomato Puree
- 1 cup - Coriander Leaves (Chopped)
- 1 Cup - Red and Green Bell Peppers
- Let’s start making spicy Mac and cheese by boiling the macaroni in water.
- Then once the Macaroni's are cooked drain the water and set them aside on a dry plate. Then chop the onions green chilies and bell peppers.
- Then heat a nonstick pan on medium flame. Now add 1 tbsp. butter to it. Then add chopped onions, green chilies, and ginger-garlic paste into the pan and sauté for 4-5 minutes.
- Then add peas, bell pepper to the pan and season it with salt. Cover the lid for five minutes and cook the veggies on low flame. Then add tomato puree, magic masala, and sauté it again for 2 minutes.
- Now add another tbsp. of butter. Let it get melted with the spicy mixture then add the refined flour. Then mix the flour well and cook it for 2 minutes. Pour the milk slowly. Cook it for up to 5 minutes on low flame.
- Then grate the cheese over the sauce. Then add the macaroni to the cheesy gravy.
- Now transfer it on a baking tray and garnish with grated cheese, bread crumbs. Then bake it for 10 minutes.
- Then garnish with coriander leaves, Chaat Masala and serve it hot to your loved ones.
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.