|September 26, 2022
Tasty Pumpkin Pie Bread Pudding
Pumpkin Pie Bread Pudding- It’s very easy and delicious in every. way. Combination of 2 recipes- bread pudding and pumpkin pie. It makes a super tasty dish there taste is more comforting than sweet.
Let's Make Pumpkin Pie Bread Pudding.
Note: All ingredients in blue are available at alcoeats.com
Tasty Pumpkin Pie Bread PuddingThe Pumpkin flavor makes this bread pudding a perfect dessert. So let's make a family favorite Pumpkin Pie Bread Pudding.
Total Time: 45 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30-35 minutes
- 6 large- Eggs
- 425 g- Pumpkin Puree
- ½ cup- Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup- Brown Sugar
- 1 cup- Heavy Cream
- 3 tsp- Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup- Milk
- ½ tsp- Kosher Salt
- 2 tsp(Ground)- Cinnamon
- 1 tsp- Ground Ginger
- ½ tsp- Ground Cloves
- ½ tsp- Nutmeg
- for greasing- Cooking Spray
- Cubes- Bread
- 1 for serving- Whipped Cream
- For garnish- Ginger, Candied, minced, Toasted Pecan, chopped.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, pumpkin puree, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cream, vanilla, milk, and salt. Whisk until smooth. Add the cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and nutmeg, and whisk to incorporate. Set aside.
- Lightly grease a 9x13-inch (22x33 cm) baking dish with nonstick spray. Add the cubed bread to the dish in an even layer, then pour the pumpkin mixture on top. Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes, or for up to 24 hours in the refrigerator, to let the bread soak up the liquid.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Just before baking, toss the bread cubes to redistribute the liquid.
- Cover and bake for about 30 minutes, then remove the lid and bake for another 30 minutes, until the pudding is set and beginning to brown.
- Top with pecans and candied ginger. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
GET 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.