Veg Spring Rolls RecipeVeg Spring Roll Recipe is a yummy starter that is loved by everyone. They are so crispy on the outside with yummy filling on the inside.
Total Time: 10 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup- Cabbage
- 1/2 cup- Carrot
- 1/2 cup- Capsicum
- 3-4 tsp- Spring onion greens
- 2 tsp- Garlic
- 2 tsp- Soya sauce
- 1/4 cup- Cooked Noodles
- Salt- to taste
- 1 tsp- Alco Red chili Powder
- 34- tbsp.- Oil
- Pastry Sheets- Spring roll ready-made as required
- 2 tsp- All-purpose flour (Maida)
- Firstly, melt butter in a pot over medium- to -high heat.
- Then cook the shrimp until pinkish. Then add the green onion, tomato, red chili powder, parsley, salt, and pepper, and stir until evenly mixed.
- Then pour in the milk, bringing it to a boil. Then stir in the cooked pasta until well-coated.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
LET'S GET COOKIN'!
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
STAY ALCOEATS HEALTHY: SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.