CHICKEN MASALA RECIPE
Did you say you love Chicken Masala? Do you know its Health Benefits and how to make it at home? Read here to learn more about Chicken Masala.
- Type - Main course
- Cooking time - approx. 45 minutes
- Servings - 3
- Cuisine - Indian
Ingredients used in Chicken Masala Recipe
- 500 gms - With bone/boneless Chicken pieces
- 2 - Medium size sliced onions
- 2 - Green cardamoms
- 2 tbsp - Ginger-garlic paste
- ½ tsp - Alcoeats Turmeric powder
- 1 - Bay leaf
- 3 tsp - Alcoeats Chicken Masala
- 1 tsp - Alcoeats Red chili powder
- ½ cup - Yoghurt
- 1 tsp - Alcoeats Coriander powder
- 2 tbsp - Oil
- Salt as required
- 1i nch - Ginger juliennes
- 1 tbsp - Chopped coriander leaves.
How to make Chicken Masala?
- Wash and cut the Chicken pieces into medium sizes.
- Place a deep saucepan over the flame with 2 tsp oil. Add whole spices, cardamom, and bay leaf when the oil gets heated.
- Once the whole spices get sautéed, you can add the chopped onions.
- Wait for the onions to caramelize.
- Add freshly ground ginger-garlic paste. Now with a spatula, keep tossing the pan until you find the cooked aroma of the ginger-garlic paste coming.
- Add the washed chicken pieces and sauté till it is brownish.
- Add whisked yogurt, spices, red chili powder, turmeric powder, and coriander powder. Add Alcoeats Chicken Masala powder, keep the flame low and stir it.
- Now let it cook on low flame for about half an hour. Keep a close eye on it.
- Open the pan and add julienne ginger and warm water to the pan.
- Cook till the gravy thickens. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve the dish hot with naan, roti, or hot rice.
Health Benefits of Homemade Chicken Masala recipe
The health benefits of the Chicken Masala Recipe, amongst many, are as follows-
- Chicken is a protein source- It helps boost muscle growth, repair cartilage, and more.
- Turmeric aids digestion- It acts as an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agent. It adds flavor and plays a vital role in digestion.
- Low in carbohydrates- Chicken is soft in carbohydrates for people with diabetes and heart ailments.
- Chicken masala is healthy- Alco Chicken Masala’s ingredients comprise of Asafoetida, Bay leaf, Bengal Gram, Black Cardamom, Black Pepper, Chili Powder, Cinnamon, Cloves, Coriander Seeds, Cumin, Dried Ginger, Dried Mango, Fenugreek Leaves, Mace, Mixed Spices, Nutmeg, and Salt. These ingredients are rich in vitamins and minerals.
Summing Up on Chicken Masala Recipe
The treat indulgence gets over with the Murg Masala recipe here. If you are not in a great mood to cook, the Creamy Chicken Masala recipe is the best way to treat yourself. It is effortless cooking that makes you feel so good when you eat. As your rice gets ready, your homemade Chicken Masala recipe is simple and easy to cook.
Chicken Masala or Murg Masala is the basic recipe to cook at home at any given time. The trick is to know your ingredients well. Once the Masala is ready, the flavourful Chicken Masala curry is ready to serve. The beauty of Alcoeats Chicken Masala is that it is fresh and authentic. You can rely on the taste and flavor. Food lovers enjoy this dish with piping hot rice too. No complaints! Eat as you like it.
Faqs On Chicken Masala Recipe
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.