A LOVE AFFAIR TO REMEMBER WITH CINNAMON COFFEECinnamon Coffee is something that you will try once and will lust for it for longterm. Having health benefits it has become a must-add item in the pantry. Learn more about it here.
- Type - Beverage
- Preparation time - 5 mins
- Cooking time - 10 mins
Ingredients Used in Cinnamon Coffee Recipe
- 10 tbsp - Alcoeats Hawaiian Kona Blend (medium roast coffee grounds)
- 100 ml - Water
- 1-2 tsp - Ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup - Steamed milk
- ½ tsp - sugar
- ¼ cup - Whipped Cream
- ½ inch - Cinnamon sticks
How to make Cinnamon coffee
- In your coffee maker, place a paper filter on it. Mix Alcoeats coffee and cinnamon powder on top of the filter paper.
- Keep the reservoir ready by pouring water into it.
- Allow the coffee maker to brew for 4-5 minutes.
- Your Cinnamon coffee is ready to serve. You can pour steamed milk and sugar as per your taste.
- To make it fancier, add whipped cream; it is worth the taste. You can also place cinnamon sticks on the side of the mug to give it a fresh aroma.
Health Benefits of Cinnamon Coffee
DISCLAIMER - This blog does not provide you with any medical advice. It is strictly meant to be an informational and recipe blog only. Please consult your physician or medical expert for information on what works best for you.
- Cinnamon coffee is rich in antioxidants. It may help to eliminate free radicals. It may reduce early wrinkle signs. It may bring the youthful appearance back and may rejuvenate the skin.
- Having cinnamon coffee may prevent the development of cancerous cells. It may replace terrible cells with good cells.
- If you are someone looking to lose weight, one of the benefits of Cinnamon in coffee is the best way to do so. It may suppress the appetite and may make you feel complete with the potent Cinnamon coffee recipe.
- Cinnamon in coffee health benefits is more likable as it may optimize the brain cells. It prevents dementia, a condition with memory loss and the ability to think critically and logically.
- The benefits of Cinnamon in coffee may make that coffee loaded with manganese, iron, calcium, Vitamin K, and fiber that may aid in maintaining good health.
- Cinnamon may help to control glucose levels. At the same time, the craving for sweetness may decrease due to the sweet aftertaste of the Cinnamon.
Summing Up Cinnamon Coffee
The key to having the best cinnamon coffee is to get a fine blend of ground coffee powder and Cinnamon. This coffee is for everyone, and you don’t have to worry about sugar levels (unless you have taken more than 2 teaspoons of sugar). The recipe above is with a coffee maker; you can alternatively try with a French press or a coffee pot.
Homemade coffee is the best to enjoy. This kind of coffee is full of warmth. The super easy-to-make Cinnamon coffee is made in no time. It is a treat that you can serve your beloved ones. The only hitch is the coffee powder you choose; it must be freshly roasted. Alcoeats Hawaiian Kona Blend is a multi-origin coffee bean. It has 100% Arabica coffee to entice you with its flavor and aroma. Enjoy your mug of coffee over cakes, cookies, and other sweet treats.
FAQs on Cinnamon Coffee Recipe
How much Cinnamon in coffee for weight loss should one put?
It depends purely on how strong the flavor you are looking at is. Adding too much Cinnamon can become spicy, making the whole purpose of Cinnamon and coffee futile. ½ tsp of freshly ground Cinnamon is enough for a mug of 120 ml of coffee.
What is the cinnamon coffee vegan recipe?
For the Cinnamon coffee vegan recipe, replace steamed milk with coconut milk. The combination takes you to another whole level of deliciousness.
How to make Cinnamon coffee in a coffee press?
To make cinnamon coffee in a coffee press, follow the steps below-
- Add the ground coffee powder and cinnamon powder/sticks to the coffee press and pour hot water to saturate the ingredients.
- Put the plunger of the coffee press on the top but do not push it down.
- Wait for 4-5 minutes to brew it, and then you can push the plunger down.
- Your delicious mug of the best Cinnamon coffee is ready.
Are there any harmful effects of drinking Cinnamon Coffee?
No, there are no harmful effects to drinking cinnamon coffee. However, anything in excess is detrimental to health. Cinnamon coffee taken in a moderate amount has no side effects. 2 to 3 mugs a day of Cinnamon coffee will not harm the body.
Why is Cinnamon the chosen spice for flavored coffee?
Cinnamon, apart from its health benefits, has a sweet and woody zest. It complements the coffee aroma well. It is also a low-calorie intake of sweets.
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.