|September 26, 2022
Try This Tasty Macaroni with Peas
Let's Make Macaroni With Peas.
Note: All highlighted ingredients are available at alcoeats.com
Try This Tasty Macaroni with PeasThis simple macaroni and peas Recipe is loaded with delicious flavors of spies. This is perfect for dinner and it’s kid-friendly too! Enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Olive Oil - 2 tbsp.
- Onion - 1 small
- Tomato Purée - 2 cups
- ALCO Red Hot Chili Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala - 1 tsp
- Fenugreek Leaves - 1/2 tsp
- Frozen Peas - 1 cup
- Water - 4 cups
- Macaroni - 1 cup
- Drop the elbow macaroni into a pot of generously salted boiling water and cook for 3 minutes less than the package instructions, about 4-5 minutes. The pasta should still be a little bit hard.
- AHeat a large non-stick pan and add 3 tbsp olive oil Then add chopped onion and cook for 1 minute over medium flames. add tomato puree, then add salt, red hot chili powder, garam masala dried fenugreek leaves cook 5 minutes
- VNow add peas, and cover with the lid. Let this over low flames (till peas cook a little). remove the cover and let this cook over low flames for 3 minutes.
- NThen add 4 cups of water, then add cooked Pasta and saute everything. Cook this for 2 minutes.
- CThen turn off the flames and transfer to a bowl. Add chopped coriander leaves on top and enjoy.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
GET 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.