|September 26, 2022
Gingerbread Cheesecakes are the perfect easy yet impressive treat for any holiday party! Serve these tasty desserts on president's day to secure your spot at the top of the nice list!
Let's Make Gingerbread Cheesecakes.
Note: All highlighted ingredients are available at alcoeats.com
Gingerbread CheesecakesThis gingersnap crust is easy cheesecake bites baked in a cupcake pan, and also serves as a Presidents day special dessert for two.
- Cream Cheese - 450 g
- Sour Cream - ½ cup
- Sugar - ⅓ cup
- Vanilla - 1 teaspoon
- Egg - 2
- Molasses - 2 tbsp.
- Ground Ginger - ½ tsp
- Star Anise - 2-3 (powdered)
- Cinnamon - ½ tsp
- Nutmeg - ½ tsp
- Gingersnaps - 12
- Cupcake Liners - 18
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 300˚F (150˚C). Then place gingersnaps at bottom of each liner, and set them aside.
- Then beat cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar, until fluffy.
- Then add eggs one at a time. Then add in the sour cream, molasses, and spices. Then pour mixture over gingersnaps.
- Now bake for 20 minutes. Then sprinkle with crushed gingersnaps.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
GET 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.