Gingerbread CheesecakesThis gingersnap crust is easy cheesecake bites baked in a cupcake pan, and also serves as a Presidents day special dessert for two.
- Cream Cheese - 450 g
- Sour Cream - ½ cup
- Sugar - ⅓ cup
- Vanilla - 1 teaspoon
- Egg - 2
- Molasses - 2 tbsp.
- Ground Ginger - ½ tsp
- Star Anise - 2-3 (powdered)
- Cinnamon - ½ tsp
- Nutmeg - ½ tsp
- Gingersnaps - 12
- Cupcake Liners - 18
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 300˚F (150˚C). Then place gingersnaps at bottom of each liner, and set them aside.
- Then beat cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar, until fluffy.
- Then add eggs one at a time. Then add in the sour cream, molasses, and spices. Then pour mixture over gingersnaps.
- Now bake for 20 minutes. Then sprinkle with crushed gingersnaps.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
LET'S GET COOKIN'!
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
STAY ALCOEATS HEALTHY: SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.