|September 26, 2022
Make Chocolate Puddings
Let's Make Chocolate Puddings.
Note: All ingredients in blue are available at alcoeats.com
Make Chocolate PuddingsBake our indulgently boozy chocolate puddings with just five ingredients. Perfect for a dinner party if you're celebrating on St Patrick's Day – or at any time of year
Total Time: 45 minutes
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Unsalted Butter- 150g
- Dark Chocolate- 200g
- Golden Caster Sugar- 90g
- Egg- 3
- Guinness or other stout- 90ml
- Thick Double Cream- serve (optional)
- First, butter four 9 x 5cm ramekins and set them aside. Then tip the butter, chocolate, now a generous pinch of salt into a heatproof bowl.
- Then set over a pan of just simmering water then stir until melted, then remove from the heat and leave to cool a little.
- Now put the sugar and eggs in a large mixing bowl and beat with an electric whisk until pale, almost doubled in volume, and thick enough to leave a trail when the beaters are lifted up.
- Then gently fold in the melted chocolate and the Guinness. Then spoon the mixture into the ramekins, and chill in the fridge for 1 hr.
- Then heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 then put a baking tray on the top shelf to heat up.
- Then place the ramekins on the hot baking tray and bake for 20 mins. Then remove from the oven and leave to stand for a minute.
- Then serve with a dollop of cream, if you like. Enjoy!
FOR MORE RECIPES:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.