|September 26, 2022
Chocolate & Coconut Cake | Flourless Cake
Let's Make Chocolate & Coconut Cake.
Note: All highlighted ingredients are available at alcoeats.com
Chocolate & Coconut Cake | Flourless CakeThis moist and flavorful chocolate coconut cake is simple to make and has a hint of coconut to enhance the rich chocolate flavor.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Egg Yolks - 1
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Butter - 1/2 cup
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Cocoa Powder - 1/2 cup
- Coconut Powder - 2 cup
- Salt - a pinch
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Egg Whites - 6
- Chocolate Syrup - 2 cup
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Then in a large bowl, beat the egg yolks with sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy. Then add the butter and mix well.
- Then add the cocoa powder, coconut, salt, and mix well. Then fold in the baking powder, then gently fold in egg whites.
- Pour into a greased cake pan and bake for 40 mins.
- Now remove the cake from the pan and pour the chocolate syrup over the top before serving.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.