|September 26, 2022
Gluten Free Pesarattu Recipe
Gluten Free Pesarattu RecipePesarattu – Green Moong Dal dosa made with only lentils, green chilies, and Garlic. This is a great Vegan, Gluten-Free, high protein & low-carb breakfast for you.
- ALCO Cumin Powder - 1 tbsp.
- Green chili peppers - 5
- Uncooked white rice - 1 cup
- Whole green moong lentils - 2 cups
- Ginger root (peeled) - 1 (1/2 inch)
- Onion (chopped) - 6 tbsp. (Optional)
- Salt - As needed
- Cooking spray - As needed
- Firstly, soak the Moong Beans and Rice in a large container for a minimum of four hours or overnight.
- Next, blend the Mung Beans, Rice, Green Chili, and Ginger into a smooth Dosa Batter using a blender or food processor. Add water if required.
- Add the Cumin Powder and Salt to the Dosa Batter.
- Place a flat Griddle (Tawa) or oversized, flat-bottomed skillet over medium-low heat. With the help of the ladle, spread the Dosa Batter into a thin circle using the back of the spoon. Sprinkle with 1 tbsp. Of onions and press the onions onto the Pesarattu using a spatula.
- Cook for a few minutes on Medium Flame and flip over to the other side. Now cook a few more minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and serve immediately with Coconut Chutney.
These Dosas are best when eaten hot and have a crispy texture right off the Tawa.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.