CREAMY CHICKEN SAUCE
This creamy garlic chicken recipe is the ultimate easy comfort food! Tender chicken breast smothered in a creamy garlic sauce is irresistible. Garlic lovers stand afoot; this recipe is for you!
How to make the creamy chicken sauce
- 3 cups - Water
- 2 cups - Cubed Chicken
- 1 tbsp - Ginger Paste
- 1 tbsp - Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
- 1/3 tbsp - Butter
- 2 tbsp - Heavy Whipping Cream
- Coat chicken - Add flour, parmesan, salt, and white pepper in a shallow bowl. Stir to combine. (Pro tip - you can coat the Chicken in oil if you want a thicker coating of the flour mixture.) Coat the Chicken evenly on both sides.
- Sear chicken - In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add one tablespoon of olive oil. Add the Chicken and cook on each side for 2 minutes until lightly golden. Remove and set aside.
(Pro tip - the high heat will ensure a nice color to the Chicken. Also, the Chicken will cook later in the sauce, so do not overcook it now.)
- Add the Butter Chicken Easy Indie Bowl jar contents to a bowl & mix thoroughly with water to create a gravy.
- Pan fry chicken - 3 min.
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Add gravy & bring to a rapid simmer on med/high heat. Stir regularly until thickening or desired consistency 6-12 min. Stir to avoid burning.
- Remove from heat & drizzle in the cream. Let sit: 3 min. Your Instant Butter Chicken is ready to serve.
Why Should you eat Chicken?
DISCLAIMER- This blog does not provide you with any medical advice. It is strictly meant to be an informational and recipe blog only. Please consult your physician or medical expert for what works best for you.
Chicken is rich in various essential nutrients, including Protein, niacin, selenium, phosphorus, and many other nutrients making it a superfood.
- A source of protein - Chicken, has a very high protein level, which is crucial for keeping our muscles strong. For those looking to gain muscle, Chicken is a must.
- It helps in Losing Weight - Have you ever seen a balanced meal without any chicken? Since Chicken is essentially lean meat that doesn't have much fat, it is always a part of a healthy diet. Therefore, frequently consuming Chicken aids in a healthy diet plan.
- Strong Bones - Chicken is an excellent source of calcium, phosphorus, and protein. Both of these minerals support strong bones. Eating Chicken regularly may lower the risk of developing arthritis.
- Stress buster - Do you know which food ingredients can lower stress? It's tryptophan and vitamin B5. And both are high in Chicken. Magnesium, abundant in Chicken, may also be helpful in treating PMS symptoms. Overall, eating Chicken may help you live a stress-free life.
- Immunity booster - Have you ever questioned why, whether you have flu or cold, doctors advice including chicken soup in your recovery meals? It's because Chicken supports the body's immune cells, and soup's steam clears the nasal passages. The best strategy to recover from the majority of infections and colds is to consume Chicken in the form of stew.
Final Words on Creamy Chicken Sauce
This creamy garlic chicken or Creamy Chicken Sauce can be a complete meal because the sauce contains protein. To soak up all that creaminess, you need a bowl of spaghetti. The Chicken can be chopped into filets or small diced pieces for a one-pan recipe. The cooked pasta can then be mixed immediately into the sauce.
The Super easy-to-make Creamy Chicken Alfredo recipe by Alcoeats is a one-stop solution for your weekend plans. Show off your culinary skills with the Easy Indie Bow Instant Gravy Mix. If you store marinated Chicken in your refrigerator, you are sorted for any-time chicken recipes with so many gravy options available at Indian Gravies offered by Alcoeats. Check this out and make your cooking so much easier.
FAQs on Creamy Chicken Sauce Recipe
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.