|September 26, 2022
Grilled Chicken Recipe
Let's Make Grilled Chicken Recipe.
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
Grilled Chicken RecipeTry a spicy, salty-tangy, and soy-vinegar blend that’s the Grilled chicken recipe. it is too good to taste try it once.
Total Time: 60 minutes
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 3 1/2-pound- Chicken
- 3 cups- Water
- 1 cup- of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup- Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup- Tamari or Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup(optional)- Asian Fish Sauce
- 10- Garlic Cloves, Crushed
- 2 tsp- Sugar
- 1 tbsp crushed- ALCO Red Chill Powder
- 5 pods- Whole Star Anise
- 1 tbsp- Black Peppercorns
- 5- Bay Leaves
- Freshly ground- Black Pepper
- for brushing- Canola Oil
- Kosher Salt- to taste
- Firstly, in a large, glass bowl, combine all of the ingredients, except the oil, salt, and pepper. Then shake to evenly distribute the chicken and marinate refrigerate overnight.
- Then remove the chicken from the marinade. Then pat the chicken dry and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Now meanwhile, light a grill. Then brush the chicken with oil and season with salt and black pepper.
- Then grill it over medium heat, turning occasionally, until lightly charred and red color and temperature inserted in the thickest parts registers 165°, about 30 minutes.
- Then transfer the chicken to a serving plate and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.