|September 26, 2022
Cauliflower Fried Rice in 15 Minutes!
Cauliflower Fried Rice is a lighter, low-carb, and healthier alternative to traditional Chinese fried rice. Made with cauliflower rice, vegetables, eggs. This one-pot meal is as tasty as the real take-out favorite!
Let's Make Cauliflower Fried Rice.
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
Cauliflower Fried Rice in 15 Minutes!Cauliflower Fried Rice It’s just straight-up vegetables with little oil, little sauce and a little egg or tofu for protein. Also it’s so fast and easy.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Cauliflower - 1 medium
- Oil - 2 tbsp.
- Carrot - 1 large
- Garlic cloves - 1
- Frozen Peas - 1 cup
- Eggs - 2
- ALCO Red Chili Powder - 1 tsp
- ALCO Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- White Pepper - 1 Pinch (Optional)
- Soy sauce - 3 tbsp.
- Green Onions - 6
- Firstly, shred cauliflower using the largest side of a grater, the end product should resemble smallish grains of rice.
- Then heat 1 tbsp. sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Then add the carrots and garlic, a pinch of white pepper, and stir fry until fragrant, about 5-8 minutes.
- Then add the cauliflower, Peas, and remaining sesame oil to the pan, stir fry quickly to cook the cauliflower to a soft (but not mushy) texture.
- Then mix a well in the middle, turn the heat down, and add red chili powder, eggs and you can also add some salt (optional).
- Then stir gently and continuously until the eggs are fully cooked. Now stir in the soy sauce and green onions just before serving.
- Then serve hot and enjoy Cauliflower Fried Rice!
FOR MORE RECIPES.
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
GET 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.