LOW-CALORIE CHICKEN KORMA FOR DINNER
Chicken Korma for Dinner can save you from any day's stress, and if it is a Low-Calorie Chicken Korma, you might ask for nothing else. Read here for the recipe.
Low-Calorie Chicken Korma Recipe
- Type - Dinner
- Serve - 4
- Preparation time - 30 minutes for marination and 15 minutes for preparation
- Cooking Time - 45 minutes
Ingredients used in Low-Calorie Chicken Korma Recipe
- 4 - tiny and lean chicken breasts, skinless and boneless (approx. 600g)
- 40g - (1 ½ oz) 0% fat natural Yogurt
- 1 tsp - light Olive oil
- 2 - medium Onions, finely chopped
- 3 - Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2.5cm - piece root Ginger, peeled and grated
- 3 tbsp - Korma curry paste
- 3 tbsp - cream
- 2 tsp - soft brown sugar
- 2 tbsp - chopped coriander
The bowl from Alcoeats contains one of the most popular readymade curries free of gluten and artificial flavors. Please visit Alcoeats.com to acquire this key ingredient for your Korma recipe. For a more easy Chicken Korma recipe, go to Alcoeats and buy the fantastic Chicken Easy Indie Bowls.
How to make Low-Calorie Chicken Korma
Making the Shahi Korma is an easy recipe, with few steps in preparation and fewer steps in cooking. Just follow the four-step routine to get a delicious and healthy meal for dinner.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and cut them into bite-sized pieces. Pour into a small bowl and top with Yogurt. Cover with cling film and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to tenderize.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large nonstick saucepan over medium heat. Cook the onions, garlic, and ginger for 5 minutes while stirring constantly. Cover with a lid and simmer for another 10 minutes or until softened and beginning to color.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes after adding the curry paste. Bring 400ml of water to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and cook, uncovered, for 10-12 minutes or until the liquid has reduced by half.
- Take the pan off the heat. Blend until entirely smooth using a stick blender. Cook for another 10 minutes, or until the chicken is soft and cooked through, constantly stirring, after adding the marinated chicken pieces. Season with pepper to taste. Serve with a sprinkle of coriander, a small portion of rice, and lime wedges to squeeze over.
Health Benefits of Low-Calorie Chicken Korma Recipe
DISCLAIMER- This blog does not provide medical advice. It is strictly meant to be an informational and recipe blog only. Please consult your physician or medical expert for what works best for you.
With ingredients like Chicken breast, and Yogurt, the recipe is full of protein.
The calorie and fat levels are extremely low when cooked using low-fat Yogurt and lean chicken breast, so you don't have to feel terrible about serving it with a fine piece of rice.
This nutritious chicken korma is also very mild, making it ideal for those who aren't great spice fans.
Summing Up with Low-Calorie Chicken Korma Recipe
The one who says healthy food does not have taste, has not tasted the Low-Calorie Chicken Korma recipe. You do not have to compromise on taste and can guiltlessly have this recipe. The minimal fat content, protein-rich ingredients, and mild spices make it the ideal formula for dinners.
So, what are you waiting for? Head to Alcoeats.com today, and relish the easy and healthy dinner recipe.
FAQS ON CHICKEN KORMA
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.