Spicy Shrimp Chili Recipe
Spicy Shrimp Chili is a spicy treat that comes together very quickly. Spicy, garlicky, and some salty all at once, these delicious Spicy Shrimp Chili will be your new favorite takeout dish at home on your special days.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 10- Wonton Wrappers
- as needed- Cooking Oil
- 2 tsp- Sesame Oil
- 1 minced- Garlic Clove
- 3 tbsp- Ginger
- 1 finely chopped- Japanese Leek(Green Onion)
- 1 tsp- ALCO Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp- ALCO Turmeric Powder
- 10- Shrimp Pieces
- 1 tbsp- ALCO Fish Curry Masala
- as needed- Coriander Leaves
- 2 tbsp- Tomato Ketchup
- 1/2 tsp- Chicken Stock
- to tate- Salt
- 100ml- Water
- 1 tsp- Potato Starch
- First, cut wonton wrappers into strips and deep fry them in cooking oil.
- Then add sesame oil, ginger, minced garlic, spring onions, and shrimp (peeled and deveined) to a frying pan and stir fry.
- Then add red chili powder, turmeric powder, and fish curry masala, then cook for 2 minutes.
- After then add in all the sauce ingredients (potato starch and water should be mixed together).
- Then turn the heat back on and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Now place the fried wonton strips on a plate and top with the spicy shrimps.
- Serve with coriander leaves and enjoy!
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.