Mexican Beef Recipe With Mac & Cheese
This is a very rich flavored dish that adults and kids alike will love!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
- Pasta - 1 cup
- Ground Beef - 400g
- White Pepper - 1 tsp
- ALCO Cumin Powder - 1 ½ tsp
- Paprika - ½ tsp
- Dried Oregano - ¼ tsp
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes - ¼ tsp
- Onion Paste - ¼ tsp
- Garlic Ginger Paste - ¼ tsp
- ALCO Meat Masala - 1 tsp
- ALCO Red Hot Chili Powder - 1 tbsp.
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Tomatoes - 1 cup (chopped)
- Corn - 1 cup
- Mexican Blended Cheeses - 2 cup
- First, according to package directions cook the macaroni.
- Then, ready a mixture of meat masala, white pepper, cumin powder, paprika, dried oregano, red pepper flakes, onion, ginger- garlic paste, red chili powder, and salt mix well aside.
- Then drain brown ground beef and mix well with the ready mixture. Then put cooked macaroni into Crock-Pot. Now add in the beef, and mix it all very well.
- Then drain corn & tomatoes then add to slow cooker. Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese. Mix everything. After then sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of cheese on the top
- Now cook on low for 1-2 hours. Our slow cooker beef recipe with Mexican macaroni and cheese is ready to eat.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
LET'S GET COOKIN'!
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
STAY ALCOEATS HEALTHY: SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.