MUTTON CURRY RECIPE
Sometimes you only crave some delicious meaty curry, and all you do is go out to some fancy restaurant and end your cravings. Scroll down this piece to learn how to make an authentic mutton curry at home.
What Goes in Mutton Curry Recipe?
- Type - Lunch/Dinner
- Serve - 4
- Prep time - 15 Minutes
- Cook Time - 30-45 minutes
Ingredients for Mutton Curry
- 1 cup - Mutton
- 2 cups - Water
- 1/3 tbsp - Butter
- 2 tbsp - Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 50g - Alco Mutton Curry Gravy
- 1 tbsp - Heavy Whipping Cream
Preparation for Mutton Gravy
- To tenderize the mutton, wash the mutton in pure and running water.
- Drain it entirely.
- Marinate it with ginger-garlic paste and salt for almost 20 minutes.
How to make mutton curry
- Heat butter in a pan.
- Fry the marinated mutton for 5-8 minutes until it turns golden brown.
- Pour the contents of Alcoeats Mutton Curry Gravy (Pack of 50g) into a bowl. With a glass of water, make a runny gravy.
- Heat Butter in a pan.
- Add watery gravy into the pan to saute thoroughly to make a thick mutton gravy.
- Stir this regularly until it gets thick, as per your taste.
- Add the fried mutton to this gravy.
- Turn the flame off and let the goat curry recipe make its own space.
Health Benefits of Mutton Curry
Disclaimer- This blog does not provide you with any medical advice. It is strictly meant to be an informational and recipe blog only. Please consult your physician or medical expert for what works best for you.
- Mutton curry is rich in protein, helps reduce weight, and keeps you fit.
- Mutton is the most significant source of vitamins and minerals like iron, zinc, and folate that helps the body's overall metabolism.
- The mutton and the ingredients involved in making the mutton curry are suitable for the heart as it maintains excellent cholesterol.
Summing up the Mutton Curry
In the first place, to make the most delicious Mutton Curry Recipe, you need to be wise when choosing the meat. It would help if you had fresh and tender cut mutton to get the softest and succulent mutton after it is ready to get served.
Although everyone denies it, mutton with bones can get you the thickest and most delicious gravy, as the flavor of the bones also plays an essential role in making the sauce thick. As we warned you earlier, pick the pieces of mutton that are the same size for the most delicious goat curry recipes.
FAQs on Mutton Curry Recipe
Do we need to marinate mutton?
You can marinate it with ginger, garlic paste, and salt for 15-20 minutes.
What portion of mutton is best for a mutton curry recipe?
People recommend using mutton with bones to get the most authentic and delicious taste of mutton recipes.
Which part of the mutton is tender?
Always remember, pick the mutton from the animal's backside, not the front part. The primary reason is that the frontal bones and features are pretty hard in comparison to the rear.
How to make the best mutton curry?
To make the best and most authentic mutton curry at home, you first need to choose the right piece of mutton, and the marination of mutton is essential.
How long should mutton be cooked?
Cook the mutton for around 45-50 minutes for a delicious taste.
LET'S GET COOKIN'!
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
STAY ALCOEATS HEALTHY: SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.