Cauliflower Manchurian at Home!Cauliflower Manchurian is one of the most popular starter items that you can find on any restaurant menu. So let's make it at home!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Cauliflower: 1 medium
- Soy sauce: 1 tbsp.
- Tomato sauce : 2 tbsp.
- Chili sauce: 1 tsp
- White Pepper: 1 tsp
- Spring onion: 2
- ALCO Turmeric Powder: 1 tsp
- Garlic paste : 2 tsp
- Oil : 1 tbsp.
- Salt: To Taste
- Water: as needed
- White Pepper: 1/4 tsp
- Corn flour: 1 tbsp.
- ALCO Chaat Masala: for seasoning
- Firstly, pour some hot water into the cauliflower and add 1/4 tsp of salt, mix it well. and cover it with a lid. Keep it aside for 20-30 mins.
- Then drain the water from the cauliflower and spread it on the tissue paper to remove the excess water. In the meantime, add all the ingredients listed under "For the batter" in a bowl.
- Then add water little by little and make a thin batter. Add a few cauliflower florets in a batter and coat it with batter on all sides evenly.
- Now heat a nonstick pan with 1/2 tbsp. of oil and then add the batter-coated cauliflower and cook it on all sides until it has some brown spots and is crispy on the outside. Remove it on the plate.
- Then in the same pan, add the remaining oil, sauté the minced garlic and the white part of the spring onions until they are fragrant, then add the soy sauce, chili sauce, tomato sauce, turmeric powder, white pepper, and then mix corn flour along with water(listed under for the slurry) and make a thin slurry and add into it. Mix it all well.
- Now once the sauce became thick and coats the back of the spoon, then add the pan-fried cauliflower and mix it well.
- Now finally add the white pepper, Chaat masala, and finely chopped green part of spring onion. Tasty Gobi Manchurian is ready to serve.
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.