Cauliflower Mango Cashews Curry RecipeMango Curry with Cauliflower and Cashews! This super flavorful curry is vegan, gluten-free. Serve warm with rice, quinoa, couscous.
Total Time: 35 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Cauliflower- 2 cups (heaping)
- Smoked Paprika- 1/4 tbsp
- ALCO Garam masala- 1/4 tbsp
- Ginger- 2 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds- 1 inch (chopped)
- Red Chili Whole- 1 Dried
- Black Mustard seeds- 1/2 tbsp
- ALCO Turmeric Powder- 1/4 tbsp
- Cashews- 4-5 whole
- ALCO Kashmiri Chili Powder- 1/4 tbsp
- Oil- 2 tbsp
- Curry Leaves- 8-10
- Mango Puree- 1 cup
- Water- 1/2 cup
- Salt- To taste
- Sugar- (optional) 1 tbsp
- Cinnamon Powder- 1 pinch
- Coconut Milk- 1 cup
- Cilantro- 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Lemon Juice- 3-4 tbsp
- Toss the cauliflower florets in 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika and 1/8 teaspoon garam masala. Set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil and then add the cashews. Roast the cashews for 1-2 minutes until golden brown from both sides. Remove on a plate.
- To the same pot now add the cauliflower. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring often until brown from both sides. Remove on a plate.
- To the same pot now add the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil. Add mustard seeds and cumin seeds and let the mustard seeds pop.
- Then add the chopped ginger, and dried red chili, add the curry leaves, and stir. Saute for a minute until ginger starts changing color.
- Then add the mango puree. Also, add 1/2 cup of water along with the mango puree. Add the garam masala, red hot chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, sugar (if using), and cinnamon powder Stir.
- Stir in the coconut milk and mix. Add sauteed cauliflower on top. Don’t stir and close the pot with its lid.
- Press the manual or pressure cook button. Use the adjust or pressure level button to set pressure to “low”. Cook on low pressure for 3 minutes, with the pressure valve in the sealing position. Let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes and then do a quick release.
- Open the pot and add the cilantro and the lemon juice and mix. Transfer cauliflower mango curry into a serving bowl, garnish with the roasted cashews and more cilantro and Serve warm.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.