|September 26, 2022
Homemade Salsa Recipe
These healthy recipes are perfect for a picnic, or party! And you can never go wrong with tomato salsa.
Let's Make Homemade Salsa.
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
Homemade Salsa RecipeHomemade Salsa Recipe tomatoes, onions, and jalapenos all contain vitamin C, which is especially helpful during cold and flu months as an immune booster.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 700g- Whole Plum Tomatoes
- 1 small (chopped)- Onion
- 2-3- Jalapeño Peppers
- 3-4 (chopped)- Cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp- Lime Juice
- 4-5 tbsp- Fresh Coriander Leaves
- 1 tsp- ALCO Cumin Powder
- Salt- to taste
- 1 tsp- Sugar
- 1 tsp (optional)- ALCO Chaat Masala
- Tortilla Chips- for serving (optional)
- Firstly, add all ingredients whole plum tomatoes, onion, jalapeno peppers, garlic clove, coriander leaves, cumin powder, sugar, and salt to a blender, immersion blender.
- Then pulse until blended to desired consistency, and add chaat masala as for taste (optional). Then refrigerate for a minimum of half and one hour or overnight.
- Now transfer to a serving dish and serve with tortilla chips (optional).
FOR MORE RECIPES:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.