Crispy & Spicy Lemon Prawns RecipeCrispy & Spicy Lemon Prawns Recipe, try with Chaat Masala its taste so good.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prawns- 1.5kg
- Bread crumbs- 1 1/2 cup
- Cloves garlic- 2 (crushed)
- Lemon rind- 2 tsp
- ALCO Chaat Masala - 1 tbsp.
- ALCO Red Hot Chili Powder- 1 tbsp.
- Lemon juice- 1 tbsp.
- Eggs- 2
- Firstly, Clean All prawns peel prawns leaving tails intact, and de-vein.
- Then combine bread crumbs, garlic, lemon rind, red hot chili powder, and chaat masala seasoning.
- After then whisk eggs in a bowl, then hold a prawn by the tail, dip in egg, then in bread crumb mixture, press on firmly. Now also repeat with the remaining prawns.
- Now heat 1 tbsp. of the oil in a non-stick frying pan to low to medium heat, then cook a quarter of the prawns for 2-3 mins on each side or until crispy then remove it. Then wipe out the pan with absorbent paper.
- Then repeat with the remaining oil and prawns in three batches. Now Crispy & Spicy Lemon and Garlic Prawns is ready
- Serve with chutney or sauce and lemon juice for dipping as you like.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
LET'S GET COOKIN'!
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
STAY ALCOEATS HEALTHY: SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.