Vegetarian Sweet Corn SoupSweet Corn Soup:- If you like to try new recipes at home, then you can try this recipe of Sweet Corn Soup. You can easily make this delicious occasion soup.
Total Time: 35 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes.
Cook Time: 30 minutes.
- Sweet Corn kernels- 1/4 cup
- ALCO Vegetable Seasoning- 1 1/2 tsp
- Salt- 1 1/4 tsp
- Pepper- 1 tsp
- Vinegar- 1 tsp
- Light Soy Sauce- 1 tbsp.
- Sugar- 1 tsp
- Water or vegetable stock- 3 1/2 cups
- Sweet Corn kernels- 1 1/4 cups
- Beans (finely chopped)- 1/2 cup
- Carrot (finely chopped)- 1/2 cup
- Celery (chopped)- 1/2 cup
- Spring Onion whites and greens (chopped)- 1/2 cup
- Ginger (chopped)- 1 tbsp.
- Garlic (chopped)- 1 tbsp.
- Olive Oil- 1 1/2 tbsp.
- Corn flour- 2 1/2 tbsp.
- Water- 1/4 cup
- Firstly, add a quarter cup of corn to a mixer jar, then blend it to a coarse paste.
Then keep aside.
Corn flour Slurry-
- After then prepare a cornflour slurry by mixing the cornflour with a quarter cup of water.
Then stir well and keep aside.
- Firstly, in a heavy-bottomed pot, add oil and let it become hot over medium heat, Once hot, then add garlic and ginger and sauté for 30 seconds. Then add the spring onions and celery and sauté for another 30 seconds.
- Then add the carrots and beans and sauté for a minute. Then add the sweet corn paste and sauté for a minute and add the sweet corn and sauté for an additional few minutes.
- Now add water and bring to a boil. Then add vinegar, vegetable seasoning, soy sauce, sugar, salt, and pepper. Then adjust the seasoning according to your taste.
- Once boiling, reduce the heat to low and allow it to simmer for 10-12 minutes. Then mix the prepared cornflour slurry once more and pour it into the pot while stirring continuously.
- Stir constantly until the soup thickens.
Finally, garnish with more spring onions and serve hot!
FOR MORE RECIPES.
LET'S GET COOKIN'!
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
STAY ALCOEATS HEALTHY: SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.