Prawn and Pea Pulao
Prawn and Pea Pulao is an easy, healthy, and delicious recipe. kids also loved it.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Firstly, Wash the rice and cook it in a rice cooker. Now in the meantime, then slice the onion finely, mince finely ginger - garlic together and wash and clean the prawns very well.
- Now in a large pan, bring the cooking oil/ghee to heat over a medium to high flame, then add the whole spices and as they sizzle up the onions, ginger, and garlic.
- Then sauté for about 5 mins until it starts going golden brown, then roughly chop the tomato and Turmeric Powder and Red Chili Powder.
- Then fry this lot for about 5 mins, then simmer for another five. Next, stir in the prawns with the peas and cook until the prawns become pink and firm. Now add salt. Then simply stir in the cooked rice and serve it.
- Here you can add other vegetables like cauliflower, peas, potatoes, make sure they are cooked when you mix the rice in.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.