Baked Cheddar Cheese Cauliflower Bites RecipeHealthy baked cauliflower bites, if you have muffin pan liners go ahead and use them because they will ensure the cauliflower bites don't stick to the pan. Freeze or refrigerate the cooked batch and enjoy them at work or as an anytime snack.
Total Time: 25 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups Cauliflower Florets
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 tsp Oregano (optional)
- Salt to taste
- 1tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1tbsp Chaat Masala
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Firstly, pre-heat the oven to 375F. and grease a 24-cup mini muffin tin with oil and set it aside.
- After then place cauliflower florets in a microwave-safe bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- Then microwave for 10 mins or until cauliflower is tender.
- Then, this step can also be achieved on the stovetop by blanching cauliflower in hot water for 5-8 mins. Be sure to drain it well.
- Then place steamed cauliflower in a food processor for just a few seconds or until the cauliflower resembles rice.
- Then remove from the food processor, place in a clean dishcloth, and squeeze to drain as much water as you can out of the cauliflower.
- After then place cauliflower in a large bowl, add egg, cheddar cheese, herbs, and salt & red hot chili powder. Then mix with a spoon until fully combined. Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture into each muffin tin using a cook scoop or by hand.
- After then place cauliflower in a large bowl, add egg, cheddar cheese, herbs, and salt & red hot chili powder.
- Then mix with a spoon until fully combined. Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture into each muffin tin using a cook scoop or by hand.
LET'S GET COOKIN'!
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
STAY ALCOEATS HEALTHY: SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.