Air Fryer Chicken NuggetsAir fryer chicken nuggets are absolute perfection! They are crispy on the outside, tender on the inside!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Chicken Breasts skinless, boneless - 350 grams
- Italian Seasoning - 1/2 tbsp.
- Butter (melted) - 3 tbsp.
- ALCO Kashmiri Chili Powder - 1 tsp
- Parmesan (grated) - 3 tbsp.
- Breadcrumbs - 1/2 cup
- Lime Juice - 1 tbsp.
- Mayonnaise - 1/2 tbsp.
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Trim off any fat from the breasts. Slice the chicken into 1/2 inch slices and cut each slice into 1-inch cubes.
- Marinate the chicken pieces in Italian seasoning, ALCO Kashmiri Chili Powder, salt, mayonnaise, and lime juice. Mix well and set aside for 20-30 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix breadcrumbs and parmesan. Place the chicken pieces one at a time in the mixture and coat them well with the breadcrumbs, pressing down to ensure the breadcrumbs coat each piece properly. Keep them aside on a plate.
- Place the coated chicken nuggets in the air fryer basket in a single layer, making sure to leave some gaps and not overcrowd the basket.
- Air fry for 3 minutes at 190C. Brush with melted butter on both sides, flip the bottom side up, and air fry again for 3 minutes till crispy. Serve them hot!
FOR MORE RECIPES:
LET'S GET COOKIN'!
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
STAY ALCOEATS HEALTHY: SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.