|September 26, 2022
Special Ham Roll Recipe
Make ham and cream roll three different ways: with pickles, with green onions, or with strawberry jam. Perfect for lunch or parties!
These little ham rolls with cream and asparagus spears taste delicious and fresh and are very easy and quick to prepare.
Let's Make Ham Roll Recipe.
Note: All highlighted ingredients are available at alcoeats.com
Special Ham Roll RecipeA party appetizer to wow your guest here's our Ham Rolls recipe. These thinly sliced ham tubes are filled with cream cheese, asparagus Spears, spices mix.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Hung Curd - 100gm
- Butter - 2 Tbsp.
- Cream - 2 Tbsp.
- Ground Pimento - 3 Tbsp.
- Lemon Juice - 1 Tbsp.
- Vodka - 1 Tbsp.
- Salt - to taste
- ALCO Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Asparagus Spears - 6 (cooked)
- Ham - 6 sliced
- Pineapple - 2 Slices
- First, Prepare filling by combining butter, hung curd, cream, pimento, lemon juice, vodka, and seasoning.
- Then spread over ham slices and place an asparagus spear over each slice. Then roll up into logs, cover, and chill.
- Then to serve, slice into 1/2" pieces. Secure with cocktail sticks and chunks of pineapple.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
GET 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.