CHEESY GARLIC PULL-APART BREAD
This garlic cheese bread is delicious. Every piece of this delicacy is garlicky, buttery, and oh-so-cheesy!
FOR THE BREAD
- 1 crusty bread loaf, ideally sourdough
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese (or any other melting cheese)
FOR GARLIC BUTTER
- 100gm/1 stick (8 tbsp) softened unsalted butter
- 2 large, minced garlic cloves
- ¾ tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat your oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- Combine garlic, salt, and butter in a heatproof bowl and melt this mixture in the microwave. Stir in the parsley.
- Cut the sourdough bread into diagonal/diamond pieces, but do not cut through the bread.
- Using a knife (even your fingers are enough), gently pry open each crack and drizzle in a teaspoon of butter and pour in a pinch of cheese. This may initially sound like some effort, but it is worth it! And you don't need to be ultra-neat either; it's good to have some butter drizzled over the crust!
- Brush the surface of the loaf with the remaining butter.
- Wrap the loaves with foil and bake for around 20 minutes until the cheese has almost melted.
- Unwrap and bake for 5 - 10 minutes more till the bread becomes nice and crusty.
- Serve immediately.
And finally, when it comes out of the oven, your cheesy pull aparts are golden, crusty, and buttery on the inside and that’s just the start of the eating experience that’s about to commence….
….and then the devouring begins… that cheesy pull! That garlicky, buttery bread!!
The best part? There’s even more to come!!
Faqs On CHEESY GARLIC PULL-APART BREAD
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.