|September 26, 2022
Cheesy Potato Tin Muffin Stack Recipe
These adorable Cheesy Potato Tin Muffin Stack are the mini version of Potatoes. There are Layers of thinly sliced potato baked in a muffin tin with cheese, garlic, and thyme, the best bit is the cheesy edges! Then serve as a potato side for dinner, party food bites, breakfast with eggs. So many possibilities!
Note: All highlighted ingredients are available at alcoeats.com
Cheesy Potato Tin Muffin Stack RecipeCheesy Potato Stack. Made simply with potatoes, butter, oregano, thyme, a bit of cheese, and some flaky sea salt and black pepper.
Total Time - 50 Min.
Course - Snacks
Serving - 02
- Potatoes : 4-6 medium (thick slices)
- Salted Butter : 1/2 cup (melted)
- ALCO Peri-Peri Cajun Seasoning : 1 tbsp
- Fresh Coriander Leaves : 1/4 cup (chopped)
- Fresh Thyme : 2 tbsp. (chopped)
- Cloves Garlic, Grated : 2
- Parmesan Cheese : 1/2 cup grated
- Cheese : 1/2 cup (shredded)
- Salt : to taste
- ALCO Chaat Masala : to taste
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 400° F. and grease the 12 cup muffin tin.
Then cut the potatoes using a Mandoliner into thin slices.
- Then In a large bowl, stir the garlic, butter, cheese, cajun seasoning, oregano, thyme, and a large pinch of salt and pepper. Then add the potatoes and toss them very well.
- Then layer the potatoes among the prepared muffin tin, then stack the layers to the top, and the potato will shrink down as they cook.
- Now cover with foil and place on a baking sheet. Then transfer to the oven for a roast for 30 minutes. Then remove the foil and continue cooking another 15-20 minutes.
- Then run a butter knife, around the edges of each stack. Serve immediately, sprinkled with a little salt or chaat masala.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
GET 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.