Cheesy Potato Tin Muffin Stack RecipeCheesy Potato Stack. Made simply with potatoes, butter, oregano, thyme, a bit of cheese, and some flaky sea salt and black pepper.
Total Time - 50 Min.
Course - Snacks
Serving - 02
- Potatoes : 4-6 medium (thick slices)
- Salted Butter : 1/2 cup (melted)
- ALCO Peri-Peri Cajun Seasoning : 1 tbsp
- Fresh Coriander Leaves : 1/4 cup (chopped)
- Fresh Thyme : 2 tbsp. (chopped)
- Cloves Garlic, Grated : 2
- Parmesan Cheese : 1/2 cup grated
- Cheese : 1/2 cup (shredded)
- Salt : to taste
- ALCO Chaat Masala : to taste
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 400° F. and grease the 12 cup muffin tin.
Then cut the potatoes using a Mandoliner into thin slices.
- Then In a large bowl, stir the garlic, butter, cheese, cajun seasoning, oregano, thyme, and a large pinch of salt and pepper. Then add the potatoes and toss them very well.
- Then layer the potatoes among the prepared muffin tin, then stack the layers to the top, and the potato will shrink down as they cook.
- Now cover with foil and place on a baking sheet. Then transfer to the oven for a roast for 30 minutes. Then remove the foil and continue cooking another 15-20 minutes.
- Then run a butter knife, around the edges of each stack. Serve immediately, sprinkled with a little salt or chaat masala.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
LET'S GET COOKIN'!
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
STAY ALCOEATS HEALTHY: SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.