Chicken Tikka In The Oven
A quick and tasty Indian chicken tikka recipe is perfectly spicy and ready in 30 minutes! You won't believe how easy it is to make this at home! so let's make it!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- Boneless chicken - 400g
- Thick Yogurt - 2 tbsp.
- ALCO Garam Masala - 1 tsp
- ALCO Chicken Masala - 1 tsp
- ALCO Kashmiri Chili Powder - 1 tsp
- Ginger-Garlic Paste - 1 tbsp.
- Lemon Juice - ½ cup
- Cubed Veggies - 1 cup (onion, capsicum, tomato)
- Butter - 1tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Mustard Oil - 1tbsp
- Dry roast the Besan and cool it to make Tandoori Chicken Tikka style in the oven. Then in a bowl, take Yoghurt, Garam Masala, Chicken Masala, Kashmiri Red Chili Powder, Pepper Powder, Ginger-Garlic Paste, Salt, and Lemon Juice.
- Pour the Mustard Oil into the bowl and mix all the spices. Add the Chicken Tikka Kababs or Chunks and coat them well. Then set it aside in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Before grilling, soak the skewers for 30 minutes and preheat the oven to 240 degrees Celsius.
- Skew the marinated Chicken with the Veggies and grill it in the oven for 10 minutes to get the Chicken Tikka oven to bake.
- Brush melted butter on it and grill for 5 minutes more. Your Oven-Baked Chicken is ready.
- Serve it hot with mint chutney.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
LET'S GET COOKIN'!
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
STAY ALCOEATS HEALTHY: SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.