Delicious Mexican Street CornMexican Street Corn is roasted corn on the cobb with a spread of seasoned cream and mayo. We’ve added ALCO Chaat Masala that you would love, and it added a kick of heat and flavor.
Total Time: 25 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 tsp- ALCO Kashmiri Chili Powder
- 1 tsp- Salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp.- Mexican Crema
- 3 tbsp- Butter (softened)
- 1/3 cup- Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp- Cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp- Garlic powder
- 3/4 cup- Cotija cheese (crumbled)
- 1/4 cup- Cilantro (chopped, split)
- 6 ears- Corn
- Sprinkle- ALCO Chaat Masala
- Firstly, preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Then shuck ears of corn, leaving ends attached.
- Then combine crema, cayenne pepper, mayonnaise, garlic powder, and half of the cilantro in a bowl. Set aside.
- Then grill corn directly overheat, covered, for 10-15 minutes. Then turning often, until kernels are spotted brown.
- Then spread butter on corn and sprinkle with salt. Then top each ear of corn with a mixture.
- Now generously add cotija cheese crumbles. Then drizzle additional chaat masala over, if desired.
- Now garnish with cilantro and Kashmiri Chili Powder and chaat masala serve warm.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
LET'S GET COOKIN'!
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
STAY ALCOEATS HEALTHY: SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.