|September 26, 2022
Delicious Mexican Street Corn
You can add your occasions menu to this street corn. It is super easy to make on the grill and is the perfect side dish that Delicious Mexican Street Corn everyone will enjoy with family too.
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
Delicious Mexican Street CornMexican Street Corn is roasted corn on the cobb with a spread of seasoned cream and mayo. We’ve added ALCO Chaat Masala that you would love, and it added a kick of heat and flavor.
Total Time: 25 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 tsp- ALCO Kashmiri Chili Powder
- 1 tsp- Salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp.- Mexican Crema
- 3 tbsp- Butter (softened)
- 1/3 cup- Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp- Cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp- Garlic powder
- 3/4 cup- Cotija cheese (crumbled)
- 1/4 cup- Cilantro (chopped, split)
- 6 ears- Corn
- Sprinkle- ALCO Chaat Masala
- Firstly, preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Then shuck ears of corn, leaving ends attached.
- Then combine crema, cayenne pepper, mayonnaise, garlic powder, and half of the cilantro in a bowl. Set aside.
- Then grill corn directly overheat, covered, for 10-15 minutes. Then turning often, until kernels are spotted brown.
- Then spread butter on corn and sprinkle with salt. Then top each ear of corn with a mixture.
- Now generously add cotija cheese crumbles. Then drizzle additional chaat masala over, if desired.
- Now garnish with cilantro and Kashmiri Chili Powder and chaat masala serve warm.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
GET 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.