Easy to Make Fried Macaroni and Cheese BitesServe these mac and cheese bites at your next party, Game Day, or even as a special treat for the kids. They loved them.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Vegetable Oil - 3 cups
- Macaroni and Cheese - 2 cups
- Eggs - 2
- Milk - 2 tablespoons
- Bread Crumbs - 1 cup
- Firstly, heat the oil in a deep, heavy saucepan to about 360 F, or until a cube of bread browns in about 30 seconds.
- Then shape the cold macaroni and cheese into small balls. In a shallow bowl, beat the eggs lightly with 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Then dip the mac and cheese balls in bread crumbs, then into the beaten eggs, and then in crumbs again.
- Then drop carefully into hot fat and cook, turning, until golden brown, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then remove to paper towels to drain, keep warm while making subsequent batches.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
LET'S GET COOKIN'!
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
STAY ALCOEATS HEALTHY: SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.