HOMEMADE POTATO SMILES RECIPE
Potato Smiles or smiley potatoes are tasty snack treats made from mashed potatoes that have been seasoned and molded into smiling faces to brighten up your day.
How to make Homemade Potato Fries
- Prep Time - 1 hr
- Cook Time - 15 mins
- Total Time - 1 hr 15 mins
- Course - Snack
- Cuisine - American
- 4 to 5 - Potatoes
- ½ cup - Cheese grated
- 2 tbsp - Corn Flour, or as required
- Alcoeats Red Hot Chili Powder as per taste
- Salt as per taste
- Oil as required
- Boil the potatoes and peel them.
- Grate the potatoes and transfer them to a large bowl.
- Add the grated cheese, Alcoeats Red Chili powder, salt, and corn flour.
- Mix thoroughly into a thick dough without adding water.
- Keep this in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Take the dough out, make small balls and flatten them.
- Carve two eyes and a mouth into each flattened dough piece with a sharp knife.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium flame.
- Fry the smiley flat dough pieces until they turn golden brown and crisp.
- Remove and drain excess oil.
- Your finger-licking smiley potato fries are ready!! Serve with tomato ketchup.
frequently asked questions
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.