Homemade Potato Smiles RecipeHomemade Potato Smiley is an American recipe made using potatoes, corn flour and cheese. Finally, serve potato smiles with tomato sauce.
- Boiled Potato - 2 cup
- Bread Crumbs - ¼ cup
- Corn Flour - 2 tbsp.
- Cheese Cubes - 1 cup (grated)
- White Pepper - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - for deep frying
- ALCO Chaat Masala - sprinkle
- Start by grating the Boiled Potatoes and transferring them to a large bowl. Add grated Cheese, Salt, Kashmiri Chili Powder, Bread Crumb, and Corn Flour to the same bowl.
- Mix well all the ingredients into the thick dough without adding water. Keep this in the fridge for about 30 min.
- Now take large ball-sized prepared potato dough and butter paper to avoid the dough sticking. Flatten the ball slightly thick over butter paper.
- Then cut round using a cookie cutter or a glass. Use a straw to make eyes and use a spoon to make a smile.
- It's time to fry. Fry until crisp Heat oil in a pan over a medium-high flame and deep fry the Potato Smiley until golden brown and crispy. Sprinkle Chaat Masala over them.
- Now serve with tomato ketchup or any dip you like.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
LET'S GET COOKIN'!
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
STAY ALCOEATS HEALTHY: SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.