Mac & Cheese Egg Rolls RecipeThis easy mac and cheese egg roll are simple to make and cooks in only 15 minutes including preparation time. it is an absolutely delicious appetizer or snack!
Total Time: 15 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 3 cups Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 16 wrapper Egg Roll wrapper
- Spray Oil
- In a bowl, mix together the macaroni & cheese, cheddar cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
- Spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons (13 to 26 grams) of the mac & cheese mixture into each egg roll wrapper, and tuck in the ends of the egg roll wrapper.
- Moisten the edge of the egg roll wrapper with a bit of water, and roll the egg roll up.
- Spray the air fryer basket with the spray oil, and place the egg rolls, steam side down, avoiding placing them too close together.
- Spray the tops of the egg rolls with the spray oil, and sprinkle them with the Chaat Masala.
- Air-fry the egg rolls in a preheated 390° F for 6 to 8 minutes, flipping them once.
- Repeat this process with the remaining egg rolls.
- Then serve the egg rolls with a dipping sauce like Buffalo sauce.
LET'S GET COOKIN'!
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
STAY ALCOEATS HEALTHY: SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.