|September 26, 2022
Weeknight Dinner: Make Taco Cups
Here’s an easy appetizer for the Memorial Day party: For a fun twist on traditional tacos, try these make-ahead Mini Taco Cups. They’re a family-favorite recipe featuring beef, cheese, and seasonings.
Let's Make Taco Cups.
Note: All highlighted ingredients are available at alcoeats.com
Weeknight Dinner: Make Taco CupsLayer beef and cheese on crunchy wonton wrappers, bake until bubbly, then top with salsa and sour cream. It's a one-bite fiesta!
Total Time: 25 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Course: Main Dish
- 24- Wonton Wrappers
- 1 tbsp- Oil
- 8 oz- Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp- ALCO Magic Masala
- 1 cup- Salsa
- 1/4 cup- Sour Cream
- 1 pinch- ALCO Chaat Masala
- For serving- Chopped Cilantro
- Heat oven to 375°F. Now spray 24 mini muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Then place 2 wonton halves in each cup, overlapping to form an X. Then bake until golden and crisp, 6 to 8 minutes.
- In a medium skillet, heat oil on medium-high and brown beef until cooked through.
- Then add magic masala seasoning and 1/4 cup water and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened, stirring.
- In each wonton cup, layer scant 1 tbsp meat mixture and 1 tbsp cheese. Then bake until the edges are golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Top cups with salsa and sour cream, sprinkle chaat masala with cilantro and hot sauce if desired.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
GET 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.