Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue are available at alcoeats.com
|Cloves large garlic||2 (finely diced)|
|Cheddar cheese||⅔ cup shredded|
|Bread crumbs||⅔ cup|
|ALCO Red Hot Chili Powder||1 tbsp|
|Sriracha||2 teaspoons (optional)|
1. Firstly, fill a medium saucepan with water and bring it to a boil. Then aggressively season with salt.
2. Then blanch the broccoli in boiling water for about two minutes. Then drain and finely chop the cooked broccoli.
3. Then, add broccoli, scallions, garlic, cheddar, red hot chili powder, egg, and bread crumbs. Mix well refrigerator for 15–20 minutes.
4. Then preheat the oven to 400°F (204°C). Then spray a nonstick baking sheet with nonstick spray.
5. Then shape the mixture into tot shapes and spread them evenly on the sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes.
6. Then flip and then bake for an additional 10 minutes on the other side until golden brown. Then serve with chutney or ketchup.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
This Carrot Cinnamon smoothie is creamy and super satisfying. The fresh simple anti-inflammatory ingredients make a great delightful combination.
This is somewhat like a quiche. The crust consists of Cheddar cheese and some spices, which is delicious. A must-try.