|September 26, 2022
Corned Beef Cabbage Spicy Rolls
Meat is a good source of vitamins. protein, and minerals, and there are types of Meat - Red Meat, Poultry, and Seafood.
Meat is also a very rich source of calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, sodium, iron, and zinc. It also may contain thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin B12, A, E, D, and also various fatty acids.
Health Benefits of Eating Beef (Meat).
- Bone Strength.
- Heart Health.
- Brain Function.
- Blood Sugar Control.
- Zinc Immunity.
- Weight Management.
Let's make Corned Beef Cabbage Spicy Rolls.
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
Corned Beef Cabbage Spicy RollsCorned Beef Cabbage Spicy Rolls recipe It is a very tasty recipe. It is filled with fixings like carrots, parsnips, and mashed potatoes.
Total Time: 40 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Cabbage Leaves- 9-10
- Carrots- 2-3
- Parsnips- 2-3
- Mashed Potatoes- 1 cup
- Salt- to taste
- ALCO Kashmiri Chili Powder- 1 tsp
- ALCO Chaat Masala- 1 tsp
- Cooked Corned Beef- 2 cups (shredded)
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Then boil cabbage leaves in a large pot for 8-10 min or until soft. Then drain and cool in the refrigerator.
- Then add the parsnips, carrots and to the boiling water and cook for 10 min. Remove and chill.
- Then to roll, place 2 Tbsp. of mashed potatoes and Kashmiri chili powder in the center of a cooked cabbage leaf. Then add a few carrots, parsnips, beef, and spand rinkle chaat masala.
- Now roll the cabbage to conceal the filling.
- Then repeat until all of the cabbage leaves have been filled.
- Then place in a casserole dish and cover with foil.
- Now finally, bake at 400°F for 25 minutes.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
GET 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.