Corned Beef Cabbage Spicy RollsCorned Beef Cabbage Spicy Rolls recipe It is a very tasty recipe. It is filled with fixings like carrots, parsnips, and mashed potatoes.
Total Time: 40 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Cabbage Leaves- 9-10
- Carrots- 2-3
- Parsnips- 2-3
- Mashed Potatoes- 1 cup
- Salt- to taste
- ALCO Kashmiri Chili Powder- 1 tsp
- ALCO Chaat Masala- 1 tsp
- Cooked Corned Beef- 2 cups (shredded)
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Then boil cabbage leaves in a large pot for 8-10 min or until soft. Then drain and cool in the refrigerator.
- Then add the parsnips, carrots and to the boiling water and cook for 10 min. Remove and chill.
- Then to roll, place 2 Tbsp. of mashed potatoes and Kashmiri chili powder in the center of a cooked cabbage leaf. Then add a few carrots, parsnips, beef, and spand rinkle chaat masala.
- Now roll the cabbage to conceal the filling.
- Then repeat until all of the cabbage leaves have been filled.
- Then place in a casserole dish and cover with foil.
- Now finally, bake at 400°F for 25 minutes.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
LET'S GET COOKIN'!
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
STAY ALCOEATS HEALTHY: SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.