|September 26, 2022
Creamy Tomato Shrimp & Pasta
Creamy Tomato Shrimp & Pasta Recipe- This easy seafood pasta is easy to make and loaded with flavor, This is better than your favorite Italian restaurant! This will quickly become a family favorite dinner!
Let's Make Creamy Tomato Shrimp & Pasta.
Note: All highlighted ingredients are available at alcoeats.com
Creamy Tomato Shrimp & PastaThis easy amazingly delicious seafood Creamy Tomato Shrimp & Pasta is easy and loaded with flavor. Perfect for a weeknight dinner.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Butter - 3 tbsp.
- Shrimp, Deveined and Peeled - 2 pounds
- Tomato - 1 cup (chopped)
- Green Onion - ½ cup (chopped)
- Red Chili Powder - 2 tsp
- Parsley - ½ cup (chopped)
- Salt - 2 tsp
- Pepper - 2 tsp
- Milk - 1 cup
- Cooked Rotini Pasta - 250 grams
- Firstly, melt butter in a pot over medium- to -high heat.
- Then cook the shrimp until pinkish. Then add the green onion, tomato, red chili powder, parsley, salt, and pepper, and stir until evenly mixed.
- Then pour in the milk, bringing it to a boil. Then stir in the cooked pasta until well-coated.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
GET 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.