MUTTON KEEMA ROLL RECIPE
A spicy and ready-to-go snack combined with mutton keema wrapped in rolls is one of the great-tasting snacks. So this weekend, enjoy your snack time with the delicious mutton keema rolls.
- Preparation Time - 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time - 1 Hour
For Making Dough,
- 2 Cup - Wheat flour
- ½ Cup - Refined flour (maida)
- 2 Tbsp - Cooking oil
- 1 Tsp - Salt
For Making Keema fillings,
- 500 gms - Mutton keema (minced meat)
- 2 Tbsp - Ginger garlic paste
- 1 Cup - Yogurt
- 1 Tsp - Alco Garam Masala Powder
- 1 Tsp - Alco Red Hot Chili Powder
- To Taste - Salt
- 3 Tbsp - Oil
- 2 - Chopped onions (medium)
- 2 Tbsp - Coriander leaves
- 2-3 Tbsp - Lemon juice
- Prepare keema fillings first in the mutton keema recipe.
- Add minced Mutton, yogurt, Alco garam masala powder, and red hot chili powder in a bowl.
- Add salt to the mixture and let them marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Add oil to a pan, switch on the flame, and chopped onions.
- Saute the chopped onions for a few minutes until they become brown.
- Add the marinated mutton mixture and cook until it becomes dry.
- Add a little water if required and cook until it turns brown.
- Add the chopped coriander leaves, garam masala powder, and lemon juice to it.
- Mix the ingredients well and keep them aside for further use.
- Now prepare the Dough; add wheat flour, maida, salt, and cooking oil.
- Mix everything well, and add little lukewarm water to knead it until the Dough becomes smooth.
- Remove a ball and flatten the Dough using a rolling pin and board.
- Heat tava on a medium flame, and cook the roti from both sides while applying oil.
- Keep the roti and place the keema masala in the corner. Roll the roti with the masala and make a wrap.
- Enjoy this easy and delicious snack with green mint chutney or ketchup.
Pro Tips for Making Amazing Mutton Keema Rolls
- Always use fresh curd to mix with the minced Mutton; otherwise, your roll will taste sour.
- Take the Keema from the best-cut parts, like the meat's shoulders, thighs, and breasts.
- Always use fresh vegetables like freshly chopped onions and coriander leaves.
- Make the Dough smooth, or it will not make a soft roti for making a wrap.
- You can add sauces or chutney while placing keema masala on the roti. It will enhance the flavor.
- Add red chili powder as per the preference to keep the flavor balanced with other ingredients.
- Sauté ginger garlic paste until the raw smell of garlic goes away, then add marinated mutton keema to the pan for further cooking.
- Eat the wrap hot, or it will lose its flavor.
Summing Up on Mutton Keema Rolls Recipe
Mutton curry is the most loved dish by nonvegetarians; nobody says no to this fantastic delicacy. Many mutton dishes are available, such as mutton curry Kerala style, mutton masala, and korma.
Mutton is mainly used in making curries and is the most common mutton recipe. But the minced Mutton, meaning flattened mutton pieces, is called Keema which is perfect for preparing snacks that can be enjoyed anywhere and anytime.
The Mutton keema recipe is simple and can be prepared in no time and served to guests or friends. It consists of a roti that is rolled and wrapped around the mutton masala.
It consists of various spices responsible for the mutton keema roll's perfect taste and flavor. It consists of freshly chopped onions, ginger garlic paste, garam masala powder, lemon juice, etc.
Why look further when Alcoeats is there to serve you authentic, flavorful, and aromatic spices to let you make a mutton keema roll recipe? Add a dash of Alco garam masala powder and red hot chili powder for a perfect balance of flavor.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Keema can be made quickly and without much effort and time. You need to add the minced meat to the pan, along with oil, and stir to remove any lumps present in the Keema. Incorporate aromatic and fresh spices and saute for a few minutes. Add tomatoes, yogurt, or anything you want to your keema recipe for a perfect keema roll.
Sauteeing is the best technique for making mutton recipes because it allows the Mutton to absorb the flavor and let it cook in a lower flame. You need to marinate the mutton pieces or Keema first, then cook them after it gets marinated for a significant amount of time. It will bring out the best flavor of mutton keema or pieces.
For Keema or minced meat, always opt for the best cuts like breasts, legs, shoulders, or belly. If you get the tender minced meat, it will become easier to cook as compared to the other one. Choose meat for the mutton recipes after considering the fact that the pieces are tender enough to cook prosperity and quickly.
The fat and liquid present in the Mutton will fade away if the Mutton is overcooked or burnt. The liquid and fat in the Mutton make the recipe flavorful and succulent. If overcooked, then the overall flavor of the mutton recipe goes for a toss.
The famous mutton dishes include many different recipes associated with this meat. Some of the most famous are mutton curry recipe, mutton gravy, mutton korma recipe, mutton keema recipe, mutton curry Kerala style, and so on.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.