|September 26, 2022
Easy Raita Recipe
Let's Make Raita Recipe.
Note: All highlighted ingredients are available at alcoeats.com
Easy Raita RecipeA creamy, cooling Indian yogurt-based condiment, this easy raita recipe makes a refreshing dip or a saucy side dish. Like it in sandwiches, with rice, and tacos.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Yogurt - 1 1/2 cup
- Fresh Coriander Leaves - 1/4 cup
- Cucumber (finely diced) - 1 cup
- ALCO Cumin Powder - 1/4 tsp
- ALCO Chaat Masala - 1 tsp
- Salt - As needed
- Cut your cucumber into tiny cubes, and add cilantro/ coriander leaves.
- Stir together the yogurt, salt and cumin powder, chaat masala.
- Add the cucumber and cilantro. Stir to combine. And you’re done! Raita.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
GET 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.