CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA MADE EASY WITH ALCOEATS!
Chicken tikka masala is a famous curried dish with boneless chicken, ground spices, onions, tomatoes, cream, and herbs. Read here to learn more about it.
How To Make Chicken Tikka Masala
- Course - Main Dish
- Cuisine - Indian
- Prep Time - 25 Min
- Cook Time - 25 Minutes
- Servings - 5 people
Chicken Tikka Made Easy with Alcoeats
The fussiest thing about Chicken Tikka Masala is the endless list of ingredients it needs, and the time it takes to cook. No worries; Alcoeats has brought you, Easy Indie Bowl Spicy Chicken Gravy Mix. It takes hardly 15-20 minutes to prepare this dish. Let's see how:
Ingredients for Chicken Tikka Masala:
- 3 cups - Water,
- 2 cups - Cubed Chicken
- 1 tbsp - Ginger Paste
- 1 tbsp - Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
- 1/3 tbsp - Butter
- 2 tbsp - Heavy Whipping Cream
- Alcoeats Easy Indie Bowl Spicy Chicken Gravy Mix
Instructions for Chicken Tikka Masala:
- Marinate chicken in salt, garlic, and ginger: 15-20 min.
- Add the Easy Indie Bowl jar contents to a bowl & mix thoroughly with water to create the gravy.
- Pan-fry marinated chicken for 3-5 min.
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Add gravy and bring to a rapid simmer on med/high heat.
- Stir regularly until thickening or desired consistency 6-12 min.
- Stir to avoid burning.
- Remove from heat & drizzle in the cream. Let sit: 3 min.
Health Benefits of Chicken Tikka Masala
DISCLAIMER- This blog does not provide you with any medical advice. It is strictly meant to be an informational and recipe blog only. Please consult your physician or medical expert for what works best for you.
- A source of protein - Chicken has a very high protein level, which is crucial for keeping our muscles strong. For those looking to gain muscle, chicken is a must.
- It may help in Losing Weight - Have you ever seen a balanced meal without any chicken in it? Since chicken is essentially lean meat that doesn't have much fat, it is always a part of a healthy diet. Therefore, frequently consuming chicken aids in a healthy diet plans.
- It may strengthen Bones - Chicken is an excellent source of calcium and phosphorus in addition to protein. Both of these minerals support strong bones. Eating lean chicken regularly may lower the risk of developing arthritis.
- Stress buster - Do you know which food ingredients can lower stress? It's tryptophan and vitamin B5, and both are high in chicken. Magnesium, abundant in chicken, may also be helpful in treating PMS symptoms. Eating chicken may help you live a stress-free life.
- It may work as an Immunity booster - Have you ever questioned why, whether you have the flu or a cold, doctors advice including chicken soup in your recovery meals? It's because chicken may support the body's immune cells, and soup's steam clears the nasal passages. To recover from most infections and colds, the best strategy is to consume chicken as soup.
Difference Between Chicken Tikka And Chicken Tikka Masala
You might also wonder about the difference between Chicken Tikka and Tikka Masala.
Well, the significant difference between the dishes is the gravy. Chicken Tikka is a dry dish used as an appetizer. The chicken is marinated in Indian spices and grilled to perfection in a tandoor or oven.
Chicken Tikka Masala is merely a Chicken Tikka cooked with tomato, onion sauce, and other spices to make it more tangy and spicy. It can be served as an appetizer or the main course with Indian bread, such as naan or roti.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is Chicken Tikka Masala?
An Indian dish contains thoroughly marinated chicken in spices, yogurt, tomatoes, and other ingredients to create a semi-thick gravy. It has a strong flavor and is thick and creamy.
What kind of cut is ideal for Chicken Tikka Masala?
Choose meatier cuts of chicken because the chicken flavor makes up most of the dish's flavor. This recipe works well with boneless chicken thighs. The meaty thigh chunks will undoubtedly enhance the taste of your food.
How long should the chicken be marinated?
The longer it marinates, the better for the chicken. Marinate the chicken for an entire night for an exceptionally flavorful result.
What can you serve with Chicken Tikka Masala?
The main course that is so flexible is this chicken recipe. It goes well with kulchas, butter naan, roomali rotis, ghee rice, jeera rice, and even saffron rice. You can select one of these based on your preferences for food and flavor.
Why choose Alcoeats Spicy Chicken Gravy Mix?
With the Easy Indie Bowl Spicy Chicken Gravy Mix, anyone can cook a range of Chicken Tikka Masala within a few simple steps in less than 15 minutes. This Spicy Chicken Gravy Mix is made with 100% natural and premium quality ingredients that taste just like a homemade curry—meant to make your recipes more accessible.
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.