CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA MADE EASY WITH ALCOEATS!
Chicken tikka masala is a famous curried dish with boneless chicken, ground spices, onions, tomatoes, cream, and herbs. Read here to learn more about it.
- Course - Main Dish
- Cuisine - Indian
- Prep Time - 25 Min
- Cook Time - 25 Minutes
- Servings - 5 people
- 3 cups - Water,
- 2 cups - Cubed Chicken
- 1 tbsp - Ginger Paste
- 1 tbsp - Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
- 1/3 tbsp - Butter
- 2 tbsp - Heavy Whipping Cream
- Alcoeats Easy Indie Bowl Spicy Chicken Gravy Mix
- Marinate chicken in salt, garlic, and ginger: 15-20 min.
- Add the Easy Indie Bowl jar contents to a bowl & mix thoroughly with water to create the gravy.
- Pan-fry marinated chicken for 3-5 min.
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Add gravy and bring to a rapid simmer on med/high heat.
- Stir regularly until thickening or desired consistency 6-12 min.
- Stir to avoid burning.
- Remove from heat & drizzle in the cream. Let sit: 3 min.
Health Benefits of Chicken Tikka Masala
DISCLAIMER- This blog does not provide you with any medical advice. It is strictly meant to be an informational and recipe blog only. Please consult your physician or medical expert for what works best for you.
- A source of protein - Chicken has a very high protein level, which is crucial for keeping our muscles strong. For those looking to gain muscle, chicken is a must.
- It may help in Losing Weight - Have you ever seen a balanced meal without any chicken in it? Since chicken is essentially lean meat that doesn't have much fat, it is always a part of a healthy diet. Therefore, frequently consuming chicken aids in healthy diet plans.
- It may strengthen Bones - Chicken is an excellent source of calcium and phosphorus in addition to protein. Both of these minerals support strong bones. Eating lean chicken regularly may lower the risk of developing arthritis.
- Stress buster - Do you know which food ingredients can lower stress? It's tryptophan and vitamin B5, and both are high in chicken. Magnesium, abundant in chicken, may also be helpful in treating PMS symptoms. Eating chicken may help you live a stress-free life.
- It may work as an Immunity booster - Have you ever questioned why, whether you have the flu or a cold, doctors' advice including chicken soup in your recovery meals? It's because chicken may support the body's immune cells, and soup's steam clears the nasal passages. To recover from most infections and colds, the best strategy is to consume chicken as soup.
frequently asked questions
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.