Easy and Quick Boiled Egg FryIt is a very easy recipe. Boiled eggs are sliced and then a paste of spice powders is applied to it. These are then shallow fried in very little oil, and a tasty breakfast is ready.
Total Time - 20 Min.
Course - Breakfast
Serving - 02
- ALCO Kashmiri Chili Powder: 1tsp
- ALCO Chaat Masala: 1 tsp
- ALCO Turmeric Powder:1 tsp
- Salt: to taste
- ALCO Egg Curry Masala: 1 tsp
- ALCO Cumin Powder: 1 tsp
- Oil: 2 tsp
- Firstly, Boil 4 eggs. Then crack the eggshell and slice them.
- Then in a small bowl, add egg curry masala, Kashmiri chili powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, Chat Masala, and salt.
- Then add some water and make a thick paste of spices.
- Now apply the spicy paste to the sliced eggs.
- Then take a non-stick pan and spread the oil and heat it.
- Now shallow fry the sliced masala-coated boiled eggs by flipping both sides on low flame.
- Serve hot
LET'S GET COOKIN'!
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
STAY ALCOEATS HEALTHY: SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.