|September 26, 2022
Easy Banana Muffins Recipe
Let's Make Banana Muffins.
Note: All highlighted ingredients are available at alcoeats.com
Easy Banana Muffins RecipeThese banana muffins are so easy! See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing. These healthy breakfast recipes to Start Your Morning. Try these yummy muffins.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Bananas - 2
- Eggs - 2
- Maple Syrup - ⅓ cup
- Salt - ¼ tsp
- Vanilla Extract - 2 tsp
- Baking Powder - 2 tsp
- Cinnamon - 2 tbsp
- Yogurt - 1 cup
- Oats - 3 cups
- Whole milk - 1 cup
- Topping - your choice, as desired
- First, preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- Then in a bowl, mash bananas. Then mix eggs, baking powder, maple syrup, cinnamon, salt, vanilla extract, and yogurt into the mixture.
- Then add oats and milk, and mix it well. Now let the mixture sit for a few minutes, so the oats soak up the liquid and the consistency is like oatmeal.
- Then line muffin tins with muffin liners. Then pour the mixture into each muffin cup about ¾ full.
- Then add your preferred toppings and gently push your toppings into each muffin cup.
- Then bake for 30 minutes.
- Then let cool for 5 minutes before eating. Then once cool, you can also store it in an airtight container or freeze it in a storage bag.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.