|September 26, 2022
Oatmeal Carrot Muffins
Let's Make Oatmeal Carrot Muffins.
Note: All highlighted ingredients are available at alcoeats.com
Oatmeal Carrot MuffinsThese Gluten-Free Oatmeal Carrot Muffins is too easy to make and it is very tasty. Just try it!
Total Time: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tsp- ALCO Garam Masala
- 3/4 tsp- Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tsp- Salt
- 1 cup (156g)- Dates (halved and lightly packed)
- 1/2 cup- Unsweetened Cashew Milk, or almond milk
- 6 tbsp.- Carrot Baby Food
- 1- Egg White
- 1 tsp- Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp- (104g)- Oat Flour
- 1 tsp- Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp- Ground Ginger
- 1/4 tsp- Baking Soda
- 2 tbsp.- Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray and heat your oven to 400°F.
- Place your dates in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds to a minute, until they are very soft.
- Place the dates, along with the milk, baby food, egg white, and vanilla in a large food processor and blend until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides as necessary.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, except the coconut, and blend until well mixed.
- Fill 6 muffin cavities 2/3 of the way with the batter. I like to use a large, spring-loaded ice cream scoop to get a nice domed top. Sprinkle with coconut flakes.
- Bake until the top is golden brown, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 20-22 minutes.
- Let cool in the pan.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.