Special Pecan Pie Recipe
Pecan pie is a classic Southern dessert that is perfect for any occasion. This recipe is easy to follow and yields a delicious, flaky pie crust and a rich, gooey filling. Pecans are the star of this show, so be sure to use fresh, quality nuts for the best results. Serve pecan pie warm or cold, with a dollop of whipped cream or ice cream for an extra special treat.
Note: All highlighted ingredients are available at alcoeats.com
Special Pecan Pie RecipeThis Pecan Pie looks difficult to make, but it's simple and tastes amazing with this recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
- Butter, Cubed - 1/4 cup
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Dark Corn syrup - 1 cup
- Large Eggs - 5
- Bourbon - 1/4 cup
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Pecan Halves - 1-1/2 cups
- Deep-Dish Pie Crust - 1 frozen(9 inches)
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 325°, in a large pan, combine butter, sugar, and corn syrup. Then cook over medium-low heat until sugar is dissolved; cool slightly.
- Then in a large bowl, whisk eggs, vanilla, bourbon, and salt, and slowly whisk in sugar mixture. Then stir in pecans, pour into crust.
- Now place on a baking sheet. Then bake until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, 55-60 minutes. Now cool on a wire rack.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.