Special Pecan Pie RecipeThis Pecan Pie looks difficult to make, but it's simple and tastes amazing with this recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
- Butter, Cubed - 1/4 cup
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Dark Corn syrup - 1 cup
- Large Eggs - 5
- Bourbon - 1/4 cup
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Pecan Halves - 1-1/2 cups
- Deep-Dish Pie Crust - 1 frozen(9 inches)
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 325°, in a large pan, combine butter, sugar, and corn syrup. Then cook over medium-low heat until sugar is dissolved; cool slightly.
- Then in a large bowl, whisk eggs, vanilla, bourbon, and salt, and slowly whisk in sugar mixture. Then stir in pecans, pour into crust.
- Now place on a baking sheet. Then bake until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, 55-60 minutes. Now cool on a wire rack.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
LET'S GET COOKIN'!
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
STAY ALCOEATS HEALTHY: SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.